Monday 9 March 2009

Great is Your faithfulness! Thank You for Your Word!

January 26, 2001

I am so eager, Lord, to do what You want me to do. I do believe You have a ministry call on my life – a call to preach/ teach/ share/ guide with women and girls…. I really think..

But You have also reminded me this week of my need to wait for Your timing and also to do the #1 job You have for me – care for my husband and children, and theirs.

And then – to be ready to step out in faith when You open the doors to something more – actually make that something different – for there really isn’t a more important job than a mother’s and wife’s responsibility to lead the family to Jesus.

February 17, 2001

Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! Thank You, dear Lord Jesus, for Your great love and mercies – they are new every morning! Great is thy faithfulness, oh Lord, great is thy faithfulness! "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for thou are with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort me… Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever!" (Psalm 23)

Thank You for Your Word, O Lord. Thank You for giving me a childhood and family and Christian people who encouraged me to memorize lots of scripture when I was young. Thank You for the way You keep bringing it back! The Bible is such an incredible source of praise and worship. I love worshiping You in tongues, but it is so wonderful to have Your Word to lead me and guide me in my worship in English, which I can clearly understand. Thank You, Lord. Help me to appreciate and use Your Word more and more, and to help convey my enthusiasm and appreciation to others, that they may long to know more of You, and know You more deeply, through using Your Word daily! Praise God!

No comments: