Thursday 12 March 2009

Womens retreat.... You be in charge... Lord, I need to spend time with You

September 12, 2007

I was also thinking, in the night, about the worship for the Ladies retreat. Again, I was asking You to lead – please be in charge, dear Lord, and move upon us by Your Spirit. Thank You, Lord! Show me how to “plan” for those 3 half-hours of worship! (Thank You for the possible idea of downloading onto a CD some of the worship songs I have on my computer and/or MP3 player! I think that was from You? Lord??? What about guitar? It’s only a week and ½ and I haven’t practiced for so long. What about ___ or ____ or ?? Lord??

Thank You for the scriptures You have been giving me (and the thought about the “prayer book” to…)

Thank You for Your love, Your salvation, Your Holy Spirit, dear God – Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit, blessed and precious and wonderful 3 in 1!

Praise Your holy name! Thank You, Lord! In Jesus’ precious name – amen!

October 14, 2007

I just finished reading Your Word, and was going to turn to read the books I am reading in prep for the new Bible study, when I felt Your nudge and heard You calling me in my heart to spend time alone with You. Yes, it has become way too easy for me to “just read” (and sometimes not even that) and then rush off to other “important/ pressing” things… and then later just fling a few, often “desperation” prayers Your way… or not even pray at all. Lord, I must pray, seriously, in-depth, listening for Your voice

No comments: