Thursday 12 March 2009

Sad and lonely with so many losses.... but don't let me push others into doing things my way....

April 7, 2007

And this morning I wrote that email to ___ – and later she emailed me back to say that God is moving them on… and I just cried and cried.

And I felt so lonely and sad just then. So many “losses” seemed to be piling up on me… mom clearly going downhill faster again – and so many church members like ____ planning to “move on” (and already ___, and ____); and (oh yes, I forgot) ___ going to Calgary, and ___ resigning from teaching (and maybe ___?) – and my sadness at the “words” between ___ and ____.

April 8, 2007

I do want You to fill me with the life of Christ! – to be filled with Yourself through Your Blessed Holy Spirit!

I don’t need to force/ push/ guilt/ complain others into doing things my way! It’s not about me at all! Oh dear Jesus, forgive me! And by Your Spirit help my spirit to always make it ALL ABOUT YOU! Amen! Thank You!

The way we treat others in our church (or anywhere!) is the way we treat Jesus!

No comments: