Monday 9 March 2009

Word from Father: Delight in Me! ... Relationship!

January 2, 2002

Psalm 1… 1 Cor 12:4-11 Consider today in the presence of Your Creator what part you may play in the life of the human community…

Is there anything You might want me to know about what part I may… should… must, in Your will… play in the human community?

Norma, my child – Delight in Me; meditate on My Words all day and all night. If that is all I ever asked of you – would that not be enough? Am not I enough for you, for your needs, for your life? Can you not just love me enough to delight in My revelation, My Word – My Son! My Laws? Why do you fear My laws? Are you still rebelling deep in your soul? My laws are not a curse but a blessing to all who are made holy in My sight in Jesus’ blood.

I love you, Child. I do have work for you to do. But first, know Me more. Love Me more. Obey Me more. Trust Me more. Till I am all in you. And you will be blessed.

Sleep well, My chld.

… Sorry, Lord ... Goodnight dear Jesus! Father! Spirit! … Amen!

January 3, 2002

“The central part of the kingdom of Jesus Christ is a personal relationship with Him, not public usefulness to others.
… if this time of soaking before God is being spent in getting rooted and grounded in Him, which may appear to be impractical, then you will remain true to Him whatever happens.” – Charles Spurgeon – “For indeed, the kingdom of heaven is within you.” (Luke 17:20-21)

No comments: