Monday 9 March 2009

God will make a way... He is already working!

March 13, 2002

As I think I may have said already, I don’t seem to get around to doing “big, meaningful things.” But I notice I do have chances to do a variety of small things pretty well every day. Is that what You are teaching/ reminding me, Lord?? Step by step, moment by moment…

“God will make a way where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide, hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way for me.
He will make a way!!!”

April 8, 2002

After the Pentecostal pastor spoke, he invited people to come forward and prayed for each one; also ___ prayed – and they gave words of prophecy, knowledge, etc. They said to me not to give up; that God is already working and that VICTORY is on the way. It was quiet but a real sense of the Spirit in control. And was to me a confirmation of what the Spirit has already spoken to me, as was the sermon.

No comments: