Monday 9 March 2009

Word from Father: Love others, My child...

December 10, 2001

II Cor 1:3-7 (NIV) … Father, what do You want me to know or do because of this Word? ….

Love others, My child – with the love by which I have loved you! Love the unlovely – the lonely, the ill – the mentally ill, those who are misfits and different and unwanted – shunned – by the world. Love all the broken people, all the hurting, haunted, sad and lost and unclaimed ones. Lavish them with My love, till they turn to Me and I can wash them and heal them and make them lovely in My eyes.

I love them already – but they need your love, too – love they can see and touch and hear and feel. Let them experience Me through you. Share my love with smiles, and kind words and deeds. Hug them, listen to them, give them rides, feed them, clothe them, heal them. Open your heart – and open your home. Start now. Share Christmas. Share the good news of My Son, Jesus, who died to make them lovely in My eyes.

You dream of a retreat center? Start with your home, your hearth, your life – right now. Step out. Trust me. I will provide and guide and fill all your needs – and the desires of your heart. I will also bring your husband and family – and others – into my fold. They are my responsibility. You just love them with My love. I’ll do the work in their hearts. Love them. Love them all with My love.

No comments: