Thursday 12 March 2009

Please empty me of "me" and replace with Your heart

September 12, 2006

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for Your love and Your will and purposes!

Thank You for speaking to our church through your servant, ___. Thank You that You had already prepared the hearts of so many of Your people to respond to Your call for repentance and surrender and obedience to Your will and love. O Lord, please continue to do so and to fulfill this great work which You have started. Please bring it to completion for Your glory and the fruition of Your kingdom! Amen! Thank You, Lord.

Oh Lord, please bring all my children back into Your will, and bring their spouses, too, in Jesus' name, I pray, Amen!

Lord, I pray for the women's ministries, that it be Your will that is done, and not mine or anyone else's. Lord, You know that You called it into being; now, Lord, Your will and purposes alone be done.

Father, I pray the same for the Christian School, and "my part" in it - Your will be done. Not mine. As ___ preached, Lord, EMPTY ME! Make it all about You, Lord! Thank You, Jesus!

Lord, "Take my life and let it be, consecrated, Lord, to Thee. Take my moments and my days, Fill them, Lord, with ceaseless praise."

Lord, I wish to have time to do so many things and be involved in so many things - but, oh Lord - only let Your will and plans be fulfilled. Lord, please empty me of "MY" desires, and replace them with Your heart, with the will and desires of Jesus Christ, my Saviour, Lord and God.

Thank You, Lord, Amen.

No comments: