Tuesday 10 March 2009

Maybe I just need to sit back and listen to You... and pray...

October 31, 2004

What a sermon this morning, Lord. It is the answer to so many things. It is what I needed to hear, yes. But oh, God, it is what my kids, my husband, my family, my life group, my church… what all of us need.

And Lord, half way to church this morning, I felt Your Presence so strongly. And I started praying. Or should I say, the Spirit praying, giving me words I don’t know, because I have no words for it. And then through the worship time… I don’t know exactly what is happening, Lord, but this I do know: You are doing Your work. So do it. Do it in Your way, Your time, Your will, Your purpose.

I don’t really have anything else to say. Maybe I just say too much anyway. Maybe I just need to sit back and listen. And pray.

No comments: