Friday 13 March 2009

Wow! This heavy fog over me has lifted!

May 25, 2008

Good Morning, Lord! The sun is shining, the sky is blue, the air feels and smells like early summer mornings… hurrah!

Our creek is roaring down its passages. I hear the river in our former community has jumped its banks and is flooding the fields… spring has sprung!

My son's graduation was Friday night; it went well and he is pleased with it! He enjoyed his dry grad too, and stayed all night – although with his broken collarbone he couldn’t do a lot of the activities, which disappointed him… still, he seems to have had a good time.

May 29, 2008

Wow! On Tuesday evening I was awake till 11:30 – quite wide awake, feeling lively… and at that moment I realized something has changed in my body… and maybe in my heart, mind, attitude too! This dreadful heaviness, exhausting tiredness, thick fog that has laid over me for so long that I was really beginning to forget how anything else felt – and beginning to wonder if I’d always feel that way other than for momentary bits of lift – just seemed to have lifted and gone. I know I still need to get more exercise and fresh air, get more organized, get out and about and have some fun (even do my hobbies), get writing again, focus more than I have on good eating (I’ve started to slip a bit…) … but now all of a sudden I feel I have the energy and upbeat spirit and optimism and hope and joy to go there – wherever “there” is – wherever You lead!

No comments: