Monday 17 May 2010

encouragement for my "Novel Under Construction" project

May 14, 2010 (Friday)

I had a couple of really encouraging “confirmations” about my new Novel Under Construction project! One was Gerry loaning me a book, From God to You: 66 Love Letters: A Conversation with God that Invites You Into His Story, by Dr. Larry Crabb. Gerry pointed out that this book is somewhat similar to this blog and My Church Journey, and especially to my A Mother’s Journey blog which is the basis for my new Novel Under Construction project!

The other “confirmation” was that shortly after I got the new Novel Under Construction site set up, I received a prayer request from a mom who is struggling with the same issues that “My Mother’s Journey” deals with. So I was able to refer her to the site, and to encourage her because I have been down a similar path, and can confirm that God does indeed answer our prayers for our wandering children. The prayer request was a reminder to me from Father that He does have His purposes in leading me to develop this novel! I also was thinking that if there are other moms out there who are struggling with these issues, or have been through them, participating in the Novel Under Construction project might actually be an encouragement to them in the process! If that might be you, or someone you know, why not check out this project and see what it is about?

No comments: