Monday 1 May 2017

prayers 4




(During the next week or so, I'll be sharing some of my "daily prayers." Some parts are in my own words, some are quoted from other sources. I'll be leaving out personal names and details. Today is #4)

I pray for my children and their families. I pray for each family in turn, and I call them by name.

I pray for physical healing and other health needs, for finances, for jobs and businesses, for schooling and education, for their minds and hearts, for mental and spiritual and emotional needs. I pray for their extended families on their spouses' sides. I pray for future children and spouses, too.

I pray that all my children and their families will come to know you and love and follow you with all their hearts. I pray that all of them will grow and blossom in their relationship with you, their Creator. Please bless them all, and draw them every closer to you, and don't let anything drag them away from you.

I pray for my children's relationships and for peace in their families. I pray that you will comfort and encourage and protect them.

Dear God, please guide us, their parents and grandparents, in regards to our children's and grandchildren's needs, and how we can help them.

I pray for all our extended family members on my husband's side and on my side. Thank you for drawing members of our relations to you; please continue to draw them. Please bring them all to you, that they will turn to you, in Jesus' name, amen. Thank you, Lord. I pray also for our special friends who are like family. I pray that you will direct all our loved ones into your plans for them.

Please draw as many people as possible to Yourself, all over the world. In Jesus’ name, amen.

No comments: