Saturday 7 November 2009

French-language Bibles... and new friendliness and happiness... and drop-in gatherings with You... people wanting YOU!

Nov 4, 2009

After work, I stopped at the Christian Book Store and bought their last French-language Bible and a couple copies of a French-language pamphlet by Gimbel (the Alpha guy). There is a need for French-language materials at church-in-the-park. The guy at the store said he’ll have more in, in a couple weeks, so I’ll pick some up then.

Yesterday at Tuesday coffee (after breakfast at home with my honey… loved that bit of morning time together!) there were quite a few people in and out for coffee. There WAS talk about YOU, Papa!

Then off to work… and quite a few people dropped in… everyone visited and chatted and there was such friendliness, happiness, as I haven’t seen there for a long while. PTL!

J told me last night that G is having a “drop-in” time every Thursday night…. I thought it was just a one-time thing, but no, it’s every Thursday… listening to a conversation on computer, then just talking together about/with Papa! Jesus! Holy Spirit! So I am looking forward to “dropping in” to that! (though one Thursday a month is Writer’s Group, of course).

So this morning I checked my email and fb before getting to this journal. G had posted on fb last night about being free from the system (he didn’t use those words, but that was the idea) and there followed a flurry of comments after that from others. Everywhere, Papa, it seems people just WANT YOU! But they want You big time!!! (It’s hard for people to accept, who are really “into” the system…)

No comments: