Tuesday 20 July 2010

my amazing simple life, Father!

July 20, 2010

I am amazed and blown away by how simple my life seems to be these days!

And yet I can't help but also think that not worrying, but instead trusting in You (oh thank You, Lord, for teaching me to trust!) has truly made things so much easier for me.

I just don't get in a flap or worry about so many things that even a few short years ago would have put me into a major panic, that would have made me feel like my life was complicated and full of problems, that would have had me worrying and feeling sick and complaining.

Thank You, Papa!

(Of course it was the truly hard times, the times when there was nothing I could do to fix things, myself, that You used to turn my eyes from myself and my own "responsibility" to having to trust in You - and discovering that You really are there and really do care and are working all things out for those who love You and are called according to Your purpose! So why would I even want to go back to not trusting? You are amazing, God!)

Wow! Thank You! (and "whew!" lol)

No comments: