Wednesday 21 July 2010

a cool discovery while re-working my blog!

July 21, 2010

Well, I have taken the plunge today, and am in the midst of reworking my blog - or possibly, blogS and website. Anyway, I started with this one. I can see it is going to take some time, and I'm really asking Father to lead me!

But a cool thing has happened along the way. I've been going through my posts (which go waaaaaayyyyyy back) and I suddenly realized that my participation in our street church/gathering isn't something that "just suddenly happened" one day when I was out for a walk on a cold winter morning, and they hailed me, and invited me to join them for hot-dogs for breakfast. Now of course that incident did happen... but, reading my old posts...

I see that Father has been preparing me in so many ways for a very long, long time! (Even well before I started blogging, as I now realize!).

I love it! Thank You, Lord! :-)

2 comments:

Dan Allen said...

This is a major reason I wanted to start my blog. I wanted to track our "journey" to see what God does in our lives. I know that we tend to get fuzzy on the details as time passes and it will be nice to have them all written down so we can see exactly what God has done in our lives!

Thanks for sharing!

-Dan

Norma Hill - aka penandpapermama said...

You're welcome! And I am enjoying following your journey... and learning from it too. It's so excellent being part of a family all over the world - and living in a day and age when we can instantly share each others lives, in relationship with Father.