Wednesday 2 June 2010

opening my eyes, gaining my sight!

May 30, 2010

Matthew 20:34 "Moved with compassion, Jesus touched their eyes; and immediately they regained their sight and followed Him."

Jesus! :-) You have done this for me so many times in so many ways! You see how blind I am - and You open my eyes - and I can't help but follow You. Because You love me! And with You I have joy!

(Only I think maybe I'm more like the blind guy who, when You touched His eyes, first he saw people who looked like tree trunks - and You had to touch his eyes again so that he saw clearly ... only with me it seems like You have to touch my eyes again and again and again...

You healed my soul, forgave me, brought me into relationship with You and Father and Your Spirit - but the "following" part seems to include a whole lot more eye openings/ healings.

No comments: