Tuesday 9 March 2010

Time to leave this job? ... more...

8 March 2010

I believe that You, Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit – my Creator Saviour God! – placed me here in this job to take care, for a season, of the “burden” of the office needs, and the taking of minutes for the meetings, so that people could take their eyes off these things (just as I believe that ___ was sent to take care, for a season, of the “burden” of needing someone to preach (and shepherd… etc…) … so that the people here would no longer need to “worry” about those things, but could, if they chose, focus on YOU (and You also sent various others with messages from You…) (and to encourage them to say, “Stop! Let’s pray!”) ….

You have given so many opportunities, opening the way for people to let go of all that “stuff” and turn to You… but it just seems like when one “problem” is taken care of (to whatever degree), people just find another problem to take its place… to be in control… to keep the place going no matter what… their way, their “vision” … and they all do seem to seriously believe that “their way” is Your way… (but how can so many different, conflicting ways, be “Your” way? You are not a God of conflict and confusion….)…

So I believe You are calling me to stop “propping” … because as long as I am “propping,” it seems that instead of seeing it as freeing them to turn from their troubles to You, they just maybe use it as a chance to dig yet another hole/ cave/ cage… so now, maybe they just need to have it “all fall down” … so there is nothing else left but to turn to You??? (because I do believe that deep down, they DO want YOU!!!) (Surely?!?)

…. Later the same day…

I have come home from work… sick leave… confirmed clearly by You… Yes, I am pretty sure this job is done!....

No comments: