Thursday 28 October 2010

Onward!

Thursday still.

When I left off with this blog a couple months ago, I was going through old posts, and creating pages specifically about street church, and about the "church journey" I have taken over the years (see the links at the top of the page).  I will continue to do that, but I will also explore, in the blog, what I have been learning, emotionally and spiritually, as I've gone through this dark place in my life over the past couple months.

And while I am involved in those activities here, over at Pen and Paper Mama I will continue to explore writing and publishing, as I had planned.  And maybe I will add some new stories over at Conversations, Reflections and Meditations.  Do feel free to check out whatever interests you at any of these sites.

No comments: