Thursday 17 June 2010

appointed sons-in-law and daughter-in-law

16 June 2010

Gen 24:44 "... let her be the woman whom the LORD has appointed for my master's son."

Father, You know I have prayed often that You would send fine young Christian men for my daughters, and a fine young Christian woman for my son. And thus Christian parents for my grandchildren.

Sometimes it has "looked to me" like those prayers weren't being answered - at least certainly not in the way I pictured them, lol!

And yet, You have continually given me peace that You are answering. And the answers come in such unexpected, wonderful, lovely, surprising ways.

You HAVE and CONTINUE TO answer my prayers in YOUR APPOINTED ways and times and purposes and plans! I do have the sons-in-law whom YOU have APPOINTED - and I know that one day I will also have the daughter-in-law YOU have APPOINTED!

Amen!

Thank You! Please keep drawing my children and their spouses and their children and their children's children to Yourself, into a relationship on oneness with You. May ALL my children become YOUR children first of all, most of all - forever!

Thank You! Praise the Lord!!!

No comments: