Tuesday 11 January 2011

Top 10 of 2010!

Wow!  Today this blog - and especially the pages on street church - was selected by Dan Allen at The Ekklesia in Southern Maine as one of his list of "Top 10 of 2010" blogs.  Dan wrote:

What I love most about her blog is reading about what she calls “the street church” which is a gathering she is part of with some of the homeless in her area. The stories are very powerful and convicting and I am glad that she has shared them with the rest of us!
It is a great honor to be on Dan's list.  And as Dan mentioned, I  too have frequently commented on his blog .  Reading his posts has been encouraging, and I have learned so much about the church - the "ekklesia".  You'll see what I mean, if you check out some of my comments and responses to his posts, by entering "the ekklesia in southern maine" in the search line of this blog. 

And of course I highly recommend that you personally check out Dan's blog, The Ekklesia in Southern Maine - right now!

Thanks, Dan!

No comments: