Thursday 26 August 2010

How Father led me to Another Chance street church

Well, I'm finally back from all my adventures with new grandchildren, and I am actually doing what I promised - redesigning this blog to make it easier for readers to explore "my church journey."  To begin with, I've gathered clips from my past blog postings that explain how Father reached into my heart, and led me where He wants me to be at this time in my life.  And I've posted those clips on the page called:


street church - Father's call
To get to this page, just click on the "street church - Father's call" page link at the top of this page.  In your reading, walk along  with me the adventure on which He's taking me.  And rejoice with me that we have an amazing God: our Father who really does love us, unconditionally; our Saviour, Jesus, who walks with us, and guides us into His purposes; and His Spirit who unites us with our Creator God and His family, His church.

 

No comments: