Thursday 31 December 2009

Impulsive words; die-hard dreams...

December 29, 2009

Eccl 5:1 Guard your steps as you go to the house of God and draw near to listen rather than to offer the sacrifice of fools; for they do not know they are doing evil. 2. Do not be hasty in word or impulsive in thought to bring up a matter in the presence of God. For God is in heaven and you are on the earth; therefore, let your words be few… 7. For in many dreams and in many words there is emptiness. Rather, fear God.

(Do I use too many words? Impulsively? Hastily? Papa??)

Yesterday morning, hubby totally surprised me by dropping in to the street ministry morning coffee time. People there has been talking again about setting up a mission center – and someone joking told my hubby that when the center is built/bought, he and I could move into the upstairs apartment, and be there all the time to take care of the place. I don’t know if hubby even heard that comment… but I did, and I thought… “Oh, wouldn’t that be cool!?!” (I guess “dreams” do kind of die hard…???) (Papa??)

No comments: