Sunday 12 April 2009

and answers

April 10, 2009

Yesterday I got an email from a friend about “our church” and I emailed back saying I just don’t know how to respond, that I feel sick to my stomach about the last big blow-up and don’t know anymore what to think… that I feel like maybe I’m just crazy…

And she wrote back that Your Spirit does speak to me… and then I closed the email and did a couple things, and then went to Your Word and prayed my usual prayer that You would open Your Word to my heart… and right then You so clearly spoke to me and said that her word about Your Spirit speaking to me, was itself a Word from You… and that what I was at first so sure was You releasing me from “church” … and then me feeling unsure and depressed and wondering if I was wrong… well, Your word to me was YOUR WORD, Your Spirit speaking to me! Thank You! (So that covers the whole “Christian school” teaching job question, too, doesn’t it? Yes. Thank You!)

So of course I don’t know what is going to happen now, when/ where/ what/ how/ why our future might be… but I do know WHO: You! Wow! Thank You. Praise Your holy name. I love You, Lord!

No comments: