Saturday 16 April 2011

about penandpapermama!

At http://penandpapermama.com/, my hub site, you will find an exciting variety of pages that give you an overview of my websites and blogs, and also provide information about ways I can help you out, as individuals, families, groups, or companies.


 
These pages include:

  • About Pen and Paper Mama: an introduction to me, norma j hill 
  • Need help? Tutoring and Other Activities: Do you live or operate your business in the Penticton area (or perhaps elsewhere)? As an independent business person, I offer assistance in the following areas: Tutoring; Office/Business Assistant; Speaking Engagements, Classroom Presentations, and Workshops; and Child Care. Check out the "Need Help?" page for details. 
  • Introductions to my various websites and blogs. Check out these introductory pages, then be sure to check out the sites that interest you, and of course sign up to follow them: 
  • Conversations, Reflections, and Meditations (my original website, and accompanying blog) 
  • My Church Journey blog 
  • Penticton Pedestrian blog - photos and stories about beautiful Penticton BC 
  • Another Chance Okanagan - website and blog about the Another Chance Street Ministry 
  • The Hill Gang: website of stories and photos for family and close friends

Also at http://penandpapermama.com/, you will find a blog about Pen and Paper Mama's on-going activities and interests, information About Pen And Paper Mama, and Comments and Disclosures policies for my sites.

 
See you there!

No comments: